Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i got keyed hardcore today

Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #21
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Rangers Here View Post
well idk i cant really file a claim because i cant risk my rates going up again my mom and i are on the same insurance she drives a 2011 jaguar xf and someone smashed the mirror with another car or a bat from the looks of it haha my luck i guess

jesus..you got some shitty luck...sorry about the truck...sucks man, what a scumbag of a person
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #22
o5tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
o5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
makes me think that if someone did that to my truck id want to find them and beat them up.

sorry man!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
No Rangers Here is on a distinguished road

Army: Apache helicopter repairman 15R
Name: jordan
No Rangers Here's Tacoma Gallery
hey it is over now i just have to be happy that the truck still runs right
Old 02-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #25
o5tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
o5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Rangers Here View Post
hey it is over now i just have to be happy that the truck still runs right
true true!! haha tomorrow will be better
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #27
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain man. My truck go keyed last year, got it fixed and then got keyed again a couple months later...
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #29
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think it was keyed if it left a dent. Maybe somebody on a bike tried to squeeze between you and the car next to you?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
It was the wrong truck..... The kid next doors tires were slashed and note that said sorry wrong jeep. The other kid with a jeep(same color) lives at the other end of our street. ouch
Old 02-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #31
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
I had a kid key my last truck and slash one tire. Needless to say he got a nice visit from KARMA! I did the same thing minus the tires.
just a 12v angle grinder fender to 1/4 panel
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #32
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
I had a kid key my last truck and slash one tire. Needless to say he got a nice visit from KARMA! I did the same thing minus the tires.
just a 12v angle grinder fender to 1/4 panel
Old 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #33
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
sorry but i didnt like having a swastika on my tailgate
Old 02-14-2013, 02:36 AM   #34
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Just for shits and grins, have them check the paper for prints..might just get lucky
Sorry, but if you asked the PD to check for prints for a car keying, they would laugh you out of the parking lot.

OP, sorry to hear about your truck. It happens, thats why we have insurance. Hope you have it better than new soon and karma gets the fuckers that did that to you.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #35
No Rangers Here is on a distinguished road

Army: Apache helicopter repairman 15R
Name: jordan
No Rangers Here's Tacoma Gallery
haha that what i was thinking they said it would be near impossible to catch the the guy
Old 02-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #36
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Go hit the trails and get a few more dents and scratches = Pussy magnet
Old 02-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #37
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Go hit the trails and get a few more dents and scratches = Pussy magnet
Damn I was seriously reading the rest of the thread and going to put the same thing. Go hit a tree so it looks more like off road pinstriping, go get some
Old 02-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #38
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, OP. Next time I'll make a better note
Old 02-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #39
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Sorry, OP. Next time I'll make a better note
Alabama huh?

I guess your sixth finger got in the way.