Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Lights

Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
New Lights

Just washed her for the first time and installed new fog lights... what yall think!!!!!

Old 02-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
good job! now lets see a night pic.
I cant turn them on yet... I want the interior to look stock still so I am looking for a fog light switch that is either from a tacoma or 4runner... to keep that stock look...
Old 02-08-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar_ga_rita View Post
I cant turn them on yet... I want the interior to look stock still so I am looking for a fog light switch that is either from a tacoma or 4runner... to keep that stock look...
check ebay they sell them real cheap
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Jentry is on a distinguished road
Jentry's Tacoma Gallery
they look good i like the crome push bar
Old 02-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
sharp looking....
Thanx for the comments... waiting for the push button then I will take a pic with the lights on...
Old 02-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #9

Hooked up the lights today finially.... look real good can't wait till tonight so I can how bright they are!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
looks good!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
looks good!
thanx