Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Omg

Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Omg

i just bought these and im pacing by the door already

Glasswork Fiberglass Fenders
6.5in flare and 4in rise

mmmmm

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1_2039_4844521
Old 02-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
thanks guys

you going to put them on @ Mod Day?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #6

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
whats mod day?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats mod day?

oh dear me...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...x-mod-day.html
Old 02-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #8

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
i am such a bad tw member... i should be punished by greysky or mstrd
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
if you get greysky to punish you you'd better take pics!

and then i'll kill you and steal the pics
Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am such a bad tw member... i should be punished by greysky or mstrd
sorry, but Mstrd (Sami) is ALL mine.

I got TW deebs.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
sorry, but Mstrd (Sami) is ALL mine.

I got TW deebs.
and i really have TW deebs on greysky
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #13

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
lol well i may just have to kill you brian lol jk lol whats the date im reading it and i cant find it
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol well i may just have to kill you brian lol jk lol whats the date im reading it and i cant find it

Feb 21st.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #15

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm i dont know if i could wait that long but i can try lol im down for going
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
It's looks like a hamster with puffed up cheeks.
yeah but id rather it be that puffed out rather than destroying it when i get air
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #17
Darth Maul
MurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura about
MurderedComa's Tacoma Gallery
wow those are wide! i was thinking about getting the 4.5 inch fenders
Old 02-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #18
Darth Maul
MurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura about
MurderedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Just found these on CT.com, 3.5 inches if anyone is interested...

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=127706