1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Left side dash light problem

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by calebdnehus, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Feb 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    calebdnehus

calebdnehus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    '98 Prerunner V6--2004 Tacoma facelift
    K&N cold air intake FPIK, FlowMaster 40 series muffler, Euro Diamond clear headlights, 2003 tacoma tailights, bixenon HID headlights, 4 inch lift, pioneer headunit w/kicker door speakers(amped w/Rockford four channel), 2004 facelift, led dash light mod, painted needles, black auto shifter, leather steering wheel, ultra gauge. Plenty to come... Still
    I replaced the dash lights in my 98 Tacoma with four blue LED lights 6 or 7 months ago. Now the far left side by the engine temp and the left side of the tach is dimmer than the rest of the dash. Sometimes I can turn the dimmer knob all the way down and back up to fill brightness and all my dash will be the same brightness but after I drive a bit the left that I mentioned earlier will go back to being dimmer than the rest. As I drive they will get a little brighter then dim again. Not sure what's going on.. They shouldn't be burning out since all the bulbs are the same age..

Products Discussed in

To Top