Black 29 78.38%
Chrome 8 21.62%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
tr0gd0r is on a distinguished road
tr0gd0r's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tr0gd0r
POLL: Chrome or Black Nerf Bars

What would look better on my Black 99 Tacoma?
Pics of the truck here
Old 02-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Neither.

Get some sliders instead!
Old 02-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if you are dead set on nerf bars...............definitely go black......................but im with the rest of the fellas............get some sliders!
Old 02-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sliders definately..That is a sick truck also! I always wanted a black truck, but im afraid to scratch it in the woods goin after them deeers..lol
Old 02-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
tr0gd0r's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic but how badly does a 3in lift hurt the CV joints?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
its not going to hurt them badly..Just wears them out faster then normal.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0gd0r View Post
Off topic but how badly does a 3in lift hurt the CV joints?
not too bad................get a diff drop and you'll be good to go.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders for sure (if you have the funds).
Old 02-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
tr0gd0r's Tacoma Gallery
I have about $200-300 to spend. I dunno how much sliders cost. Also gotta get some fender flares.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
look at revenge-fab. since you wanted nerfs, I'm guessing the $175+shipping HREW tubing will be just fine for you instead of the stronger but more expensive DOM sliders.

How much do nerf bars cost?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
look at revenge-fab.
ARGH!!
Why do all the sliders have to be 'round'? Why are they all weld-on?

Peronally for me - I want running boards to step on. I don't offroad the truck.

If someone made bolt-on square tube sliders that go from wheel-well to wheel-well on my Access cab and cost under $300, I'd be all over it!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
ARGH!!
Why do all the sliders have to be 'round'? Why are they all weld-on?

Peronally for me - I want running boards to step on. I don't offroad the truck.

If someone made bolt-on square tube sliders that go from wheel-well to wheel-well on my Access cab and cost under $300, I'd be all over it!!!
I recall reading a thread in which the guy that owns revenge fab said that he could make square sliders. Shoot him an email and ask him if he'll fab a set up for you.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
tr0gd0r's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Black wins. Now to find some good black nerfs
Old 02-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #16
jsinnard is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired CPO
jsinnard's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting rid of my chrome nerf bars for sliders.