Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Strapping down wheels in a truck bed?

Old 02-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Swashbuckler is on a distinguished road

Swashbuckler's Tacoma Gallery
Strapping down wheels in a truck bed?

I'm selling my old evo wheels today, and I'm meeting a guy from Denver in the middle. I was going to throw the wheels in the bed and strap em down. I realized I dont really know how..

There are four hooks in my bed, one at each corner. I have four wheels all with tires on them. Any of you guys good at this?
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Use the ratchet type straps, they have longer webbing. Put the S hook on your corner hooks over the cargo & pull the webbing before ratching so its taut otherwise big mess in the ratchet.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

with a ratchet around the outside holding them next to the tailgate...and one run thru the centers