Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need truck Cap fast!!

Old 02-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
SHEILA512 is on a distinguished road
SHEILA512's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Need truck Cap fast!!

Hi I have an 02 Tacoma and desperately need a cap for a cross country trip. I am in Maryland....any suggestions?

sheila512@comcast.net
Old 02-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
you mean where to buy it or what kind?

I'll probably buy myself a Bestop Supertop.

It's a canvas top, so it's able to be folded down if you need to haul something that woudln't fit with it on.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
too bad..i just sold one for my dad for 500 bucks..almost brand new
Old 02-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking to buy one 'for keeps', or just something to keep the bed covered during this upcoming trip?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
6shooter has a spectacular aura about6shooter has a spectacular aura about
6shooter's Tacoma Gallery
i'm thinking the OP is looking for more of a "hey man, you can borrow mine if you want"
thing. that's the impression i get.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
SHEILA512 is on a distinguished road
SHEILA512's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Need Truck Cap Fast!

Thanks for all of your ideas....I need one for keeps..to keep my stuff dry while driving to the West Coast. I would ideally like the old style camper top so I can stack my junk inside and keep it dry, but I will not be picky. I am leaving in May and have been looking or a while. Gotta' keep away from the dreaded dealer.

sheila