Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see your 1st Gen switch setups!

Old 03-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your 1st Gen switch setups!

Havent seen a thread on this. This should be very helpful for people who are looking into adding switches for aftermarket lights, winches, air, and lockers.

Post up pictures of your switch setups and add a link to where they were purchased. Remember, 1st Gens only

Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to take a pic of mine and add them here. Reserving this spot for mine...
Old 03-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine and Icemans setup
Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Going to be adding some aux lights soon...
Old 03-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Here is mine and Icemans setup
sweet looking!

This is what I am planning. Were did you get the switch plate?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
This is what I am planning. Were did you get the switch plate?
We made it out of some material i had around the house
Old 03-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
also here is a write up i did on the switch panel we did
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ate-panel.html
Old 03-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Did you just cut 2 rectangular openings in the clock face to fit those two switches in? And also do you just gut all the clock mechanisms behind?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 03-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Far left of the group of three is a 42" LED Bar, isolated one on the right is the push to start, other two are for future roof lights, then dust lights
Old 03-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #13
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
best one i have seen. hands down. beer switch is the best part too.
Thank you, when i saw the beer switch on OTRATTW i just had to have it
Old 03-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #14
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Did you just cut 2 rectangular openings in the clock face to fit those two switches in? And also do you just gut all the clock mechanisms behind?
Kinda...I cut one rectangle in the clock face and the backing body and put the two switches side by side.
And yes, gutted the clock so I could use the body/face to mount back up in the factory spot rather than fabbing up my own piece. The mounting screws are offset and would have been a PITA.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
and here is my winch controls
Old 03-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #17
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
subbed
and here is my winch controls
Nice! Where'd you get that 2-slot switch face? I looked on OTRATTW and only see a 3-slot one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Kinda...I cut one rectangle in the clock face and the backing body and put the two switches side by side.
And yes, gutted the clock so I could use the body/face to mount back up in the factory spot rather than fabbing up my own piece. The mounting screws are offset and would have been a PITA.
Thanks man! I'll have to look into it
Old 03-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #18
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Nice! Where'd you get that 2-slot switch face? I looked on OTRATTW and only see a 3-slot one

Thanks man! I'll have to look into it
I think I just got two end pieces and they snapped together
Old 03-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #19
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Need a better pic then this now lol

LOL i feel majikman clawing at his screen right now. MUST CLEAN INTERIOR!