your favorite face

View Poll Results: which is your favorate face
first 95.5-97 80 15.21%
second 98-00 95 18.06%
third 01-04 322 61.22%
i hate them all 29 5.51%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
your favorite face

face life
whats your favorate???
mines the 01-04
Old 02-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im torn between the 01-04 and 05-current. really am
Old 02-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i have to admit i've always loved the look of the 01-04 and when the 05 came out it was the ugliest thing in the world....

but after being on this site for a while and seeing what everyone does to theirs the 2nd gen has definately grown on me... i actually like them a lot now

but still a 1st genner at heart
Old 02-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
bpiersma is on a distinguished road

bpiersma's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for third (01-04). I was conflicted for months as I researched them all. At first I loved the second, then I considered the first, until I found my baby, a 2001 Silver X-tra cab TRD. Now I realize that I don't like the little chrome corners on the bumper of the second, and I don't like the recessed lights on the first. Finally, the raised hood on the third gives the whole face a mean, leopard-like look. Just my .$02
Old 02-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
01-04. It's what I love.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
between all those years, I'd go 1st... it looks mean...
Old 02-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
between all those years, I'd go 1st... it looks mean...
i have to agree im kinda split between 1st and 3rd
Old 02-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 01+ Tacoma front ends. The 98-00's aren't too bad either though.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
First face (lol) is my favorite, followed closely by the 01-04's (go figure...)
Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
95.5 and up.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #12
6shooter has a spectacular aura about6shooter has a spectacular aura about
6shooter's Tacoma Gallery
95-97 is my favorite. the 98-00 are just about ugly, 01-04 is alright, because they go back to the smaller headlights.
i think the 95-97's are my favorite, 05+ are my second, 01-04 next, and 98-00 last.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #13
hulzenga is on a distinguished road
hulzenga's Tacoma Gallery
shes all about the 98-00 boys, something about the 01-04 front grille that i do not like, i think the rounded look where it steps down to the headlights is just not doing it for me. i acctually paid a little more for my 99 and turned down an 01. i'm happy with my call.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #14
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
i guess i liked the 95.5 - 97 the best because of the stance. I didn't like the 98-00 at all but the 01-04 had a good look to it also so i'm torn between the two
Old 02-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
I have to agree that the vertical bars in the grille were a little wamma-be Jeep-ish, but I still like the 01-04 the best. The raised hood and bigger fender flares make the truck look a lot bigger.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #18

[QUOTE=Dark Knight;392605]80-83

acually those started in 79
Old 02-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #19
jwscoot has a spectacular aura aboutjwscoot has a spectacular aura about

jwscoot's Tacoma Gallery
guess I'm biased...