Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Regards to Atlr Toyota

Old 02-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
flesheatingvirus is on a distinguished road

flesheatingvirus's Tacoma Gallery
Regards to Atlr Toyota

I just wanted to give my thanks and recommendation to other members for Jesse at Atlr Toyota & Lexus for the fantastic customer service I received. I just had him install a new engine in my Tacoma, and I drove with it from Denver with no problems. He answered all of my questions and even came up with some new ones I never considered. He even offered to work something out if I needed to send the truck back for warranty work later.

All in all, he was a stand-up guy worthy of the business of any member in the Denver area.