Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hole in muffler

Old 02-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Hole in muffler

Ok, so its been warmer recently so I was driving around with the windows down and noticed my truck sounded different and louder and thought nothing of it until my friend rode in my truck with me. I told him I thought my truck sounded funny and he agreed and we looked under the truck to see if there was a hole in the muffler or something and we found there was a large one and maybe a few smaller ones. Anyways since I have a hole in my muffler its a good excuse to get a new muffler and I am not sure what exactly to get, I want an exhaust that doesnt sound "ricey" but sounds like a truck. Any suggestions would be great. By the way my truck has the 3.4 v6 4x4.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...on-thread.html

This thread has some different exhausts that members have on here.

Mine is on there, I have the same engine as you, and I'm running a single in/out flowmaster 40 as of now, it sounds pretty good I think
Old 02-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
dont do the borla catback..Its a waste of money. Totally not what I expected it to be. BTW i have the same motor as you
Old 02-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i like my dynomax super turbo muffler just fine. check out my soundclip thread...............lots of stuff on there.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
my next project is gonna be a custom spintech dumped under the truck. Check them out for some sweet sounding mufflers