Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anything like this for a D-Cab???

Old 02-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Darth Maul
MurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura about
MurderedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Anything like this for a D-Cab???

http://www.bestop.com/product_detail.php?id=310&img=35

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a truck cap like leer or snugtop, i wish bestop made one for the 1st gen double cabs.

This is what inspired me to want to get one

anybody have an idea of an alternative?
Old 02-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
they have softtopper..but they kinda suck.

I had one on my truck for a few months and it didnt keep much dry, and it was cheaply made IMO
Old 02-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Darth Maul
MurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura aboutMurderedComa has a spectacular aura about
MurderedComa's Tacoma Gallery
that's not bad, but something with some sort of plastic see through sides would be ideal. Just want something to provide some cover for my dogs and other things when i go on trips.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I been looking for something like that to. Maybe custom make one?