Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Throttle, hand control (5VZ)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #21
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I see the aspects that you are all talking about. I guess sometimes I do tend to over analyze things. Just in my nature.
put it up here for scrutiny. criticism or praise !? (whichever floats one's boat)

but mostly so others could share what they may have done differently

My video ^ shows the functional details of muh junk's linkage movement.
so I thought that'd be enough for most errant customers.
tho' would seem... I thought wrong !? Lol

anyways... keep on keeping
and I'll pretend to give a rats butt
Old 05-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #22
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I see the potential safety thing but hell-it's no worse than the potential safety things that could occur down at the pedal anyway-so good on ya for creative tinkerin' IMHO it's pretty dam clever.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:33 AM   #23
WASTE MANAGEMENT is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
WASTE MANAGEMENT's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome! looks fighter jet like too...

Products Discussed in this Thread