Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Showing gratitude to the TW community

Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
AhviFree is on a distinguished road
AhviFree's Tacoma Gallery
Showing gratitude to the TW community

I purchased a 2001 Ext. cab V6 4x4 about two weeks ago...my favorite truck of all time. Since purchasing I have done the dash/ac panel/clock blue LED swap, stereo install, headlight swap, cleaned my MAF, throttle body, bought/installed AFE filter, found good seat covers, changed man tran fluid, differential fluid, purchased a unique and reasonably priced bull bar, lubricated all zerks, fixed the crappy range on my security remote, stopped some dash creaks and ticks, adjusted my clutch pedal....and a few others, all with help from this community of equally obsessed Tacoma owners. Thanks

P.S. My girlfriend hates all of you...and me now I think
Old 03-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
This forum is by far the best one I have ever been a part of....used to be on many VW forums when i was younger and the people on there were never as nice, nor as helpful....this is a great site....
Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Heck yeah...but its ruining my relationship hahahaha
Old 03-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
nice list of stuff man!

This was my first forum. have sense joined many others. and this is still the best one. really nice people, and very helpful. I’m on a few forums that there is not a lot of people that get on every day or even every other day, and is pretty dead. or they are not as helpful.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry boss, my girlfriend hates me as well. Lit the kitchen on fire today doing BHLM. Lol
Old 03-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Don't worry boss, my girlfriend hates me as well. Lit the kitchen on fire today doing BHLM. Lol

Nice! I am thinking of doing that one...maybe not since ya caught the kitchen ablaze!! I did some of my own ideas...I will probably post some write ups whenever I get further along on my list of truck to-dos
Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #7
Oh, and how'd it turn out...the BHLM
Old 03-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
i bet she is mad about that.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #9
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
These freakin trucks, if you even remotely come close to thinking of an insane idea you want to mod on your truck, chances are... SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE IT -- literally anything!! Can't get much better than that, not to mention everyone will take pics to help show you because, well, who doesn't love taking pictures of these trucks!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #10
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhviFree View Post
Oh, and how'd it turn out...the BHLM
Turned out good. Apparently the whole cardboard thing has a flash point, but I only turned it up to 300 degrees. I'm thinking it had something to do with the use of a gas stove with actual flame versus an electric stove.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
ABTSyncro is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ABTSyncro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer0247 View Post
This forum is by far the best one I have ever been a part of....used to be on many VW forums when i was younger and the people on there were never as nice, nor as helpful....this is a great site....
Couldn't agree with you more, hence why I'm leaving the VW scene.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #12
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post

I have used a lot of forums before and the community here is one of the best if not the best.
I couldn't have agreed more!!! Now if only Bob could give me a vendor forum.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #13
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I proudly sport my TW sticker on my back glass!

Honestly the best forum I've ever been on, regardless of subject.