Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

'01 PreRunner with too much brake pedal travel...

Old 04-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
ERG is on a distinguished road
ERG's Tacoma Gallery
'01 PreRunner with too much brake pedal travel...

I've bled my brakes more than a few times over the 13 years without issue, but this last time was different for some reason...

Pedal travels much further before braking, but it stops great. If I pump once, the pedal comes up to the normal positon and also stops great. no fade or sinking pedal under either circumstance. no indicators of a leak anywhere.

Any ideas?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Could be a failing piston seal in the master cylinder... hard to say really but that's my best guess.