Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stolen Tailgate :(

Old 04-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #21
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
did he repaint your entire tailgate???? i'd be pissed that shit is permanent at least when you buy a new tailgate its not all jacked up
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #22
Ariel03 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ariel
Ariel03's Tacoma Gallery
Yes i like chocolate. No its not paint, its Plastidip. Easily removable.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #23
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't associate myself with those people any longer if I were you.

Glad you got it back though.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #24
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahahahaha that's awesome.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
Ariel03's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i know its funny and all that but its still a dick move.The douch that did this, I've know him since kindergarten so he means no harm.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #27
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...just wow lol. Now that you've got a second chance with your tailgate, and second chances are hard to come by, please go buy yourself a tail gate lock.

http://www.amazon.com/Pop-Lock-Tailg...tail+gate+lock
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #28
Ariel03's Tacoma Gallery
hmm i think ill give that hose clamp thing a try first.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #29
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a hose clamp mod for the first gens??? I bought the clamps but then realized the 1st gens are different than the 2nd gens. The thread I was reading only pertained to 2nd gens.

I have 2 bolts on the bottom left and right. It's also held on by the cable that's also bolted on.

Any suggestions on how to make this even more UNstealable???
Old 08-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #30
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
I looked twice and don't see any way to hose clamp my first gen tailgate. I also can't just pull it off like in that "why you should do this hose clamp mod" video, so I suspect it's different for second gen.

I went with a pop and lock...now to just remember to keep it locked...
Old 08-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #31
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quit being cheapskates andvgetva legit tail gate lock.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #32
Don't be a dick
ARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ARB1977's Tacoma Gallery
The tailgate just bolts in. The only way to prevent it from happening would be to get those fancy bolts with different head designs.