LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LCA w/ ball joint

Old 04-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
LCA w/ ball joint

Is it possible to get new LCA w/ ball joint already installed from a reputable company? I know Moog seems to be a good aftermarket brand but was wondering if they even made these. It sounds like changing lower ball joints alone is a bear without the Incredible Hulk around.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Changing lower BJ's is actually not that bad. At all. A lot easier than the uppers I'd say. Just rent a puller from your local auto parts store and change them yourself. Soak everything the night before in liquid wrench then have at er the next day. I bet you'll have it done by lunch time if you started in the morning. Both my sides took less than 2 hrs. Just my .02
Old 04-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
Do I need a press to put the new ones in? I used a puller for the tie rods after mangling a pickle fork. What a pain in the ass.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Moog ball joints don't need a press, just paint:

Left and Right:
http://www.amazon.com/Moog-K90258-Fr...er+ball+joints

http://www.amazon.com/Moog-K90259-Fr...er+ball+joints

Get some zerk fittings too, they have the hole, just not fitting.