Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Before and after!

Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
vballrkc is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
vballrkc's Tacoma Gallery
Before and after!

Hey guys, i bought my first tacoma a few weeks ago and it came with hideous wheels, some of you saw it in my intro post, well I got some stocks and sprayed em black with some off road tread and check it out now! The first pic is before, and last one is after.
Attached Thumbnails
Before and after!-tacomabefore.jpg   Before and after!-tacomaafter.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
way nicer imo
Old 04-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Clean looking rig no matter what! But good job you did there!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
Don't be a dick
ARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ARB1977's Tacoma Gallery
Phat rims yo.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
I think that those rims look ghetto imo but your truck looks better than with those black painted rims.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Now remove those badges, remove those goofy chrome side steps, color match your chrome grille red, and PlastiDip or paint that front chrome bumper black!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Looks better, nice job.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vballrkc View Post
Hey guys, i bought my first tacoma a few weeks ago and it came with hideous wheels, some of you saw it in my intro post, well I got some stocks and sprayed em black with some off road tread and check it out now! The first pic is before, and last one is after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcoma View Post
way nicer imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Now remove those badges, remove those goofy chrome side steps, color match your chrome grille red, and PlastiDip or paint that front chrome bumper black!
x2
Old 04-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #9
tn2012taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
tn2012taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would've gone with a more satin black, but that's just my opinion. Looks good regardless!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
vballrkc is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
vballrkc's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I may try a higher gloss paint, i've never painted rims so this was more of a trial run. any suggestions from people how have done this before would be greatly appreciated. I used high heat engine paint. I live down here in texas and it gets pretty hot. but any way you slice it, it looks way better then with those dumb rims and low profile tires
Old 04-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
LOOOKS WAYY BETTER!!!!