Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

best seat covers for the price?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
Question best seat covers for the price?

http://www.amazon.com/Univerisal-Cov...pr_product_top

I will not be spending $500 on a set of seat covers, but for daily wear/tear/dirt I think these look the best.

Only problem, I don't know if they fit our Tacomas. Anyone have experience or reviews? Search didn't bring up much!
Old 04-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #2
NCJeyota is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Mike
NCJeyota's Tacoma Gallery
Your best bet would be to read the reviews on Amazon. There is 81 reviews.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't waste my time putting $49 seat covers on.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
AhviFree is on a distinguished road
AhviFree's Tacoma Gallery
Check out iggee custom covers on Ebay. half the price of other custom seat covers.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are the Cordura fabric ... Had them for almost a decade and still looking great.
If it needs a wash, easy to remove and throw into the washer/dryer.
Not cheap, but for the length of time I have owned them - no tears.

Got mine from AutoAnything.

Products Discussed in this Thread