LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Aligment question

Old 04-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Aligment question

Hello guys I just got 881 and 5 pack wheelers installed on my truck. My question is do I performed an alignment right away or should I wait for everything to settle??? Also would I need a 2 wheel alignment or the hole truck aligned?? My truck is a 2003 prerunner Thanks guys
Old 04-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
You should get the truck aligned right now. It won't settle that much to make a difference. You can get a 2 wheel alignment but a 4 wheel will set the front off of the thrust angle from the rear. That is the best way to maintain your tires, bushings, and joints.