LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

rough country lift

Old 04-23-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
clarke is on a distinguished road
clarke's Tacoma Gallery
rough country lift

anyone running a rough country lift kit on their 2002 tacoma? thinking about buying one not sure how big or much of a difference it would look if anyone is running it or something similar post pics
heres the link of the lift

http://www.roughcountry.com/toyota_95-04_tacoma_2.html
Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarke View Post
anyone running a rough country lift kit on their 2002 tacoma? thinking about buying one not sure how big or much of a difference it would look if anyone is running it or something similar post pics

I wouldn't run a spacer lift
Old 04-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #3
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100's and AAL is about the cheapest yet better then spacer or blocks lift one should consider. Cheapest meaning the cost not the quality.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #4
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats about as cheap and easy as it gets. I wouldn't run it, since I have 4wd and actually take mine offroad. If you just want the look (lifted) and don't have the money to do it right, then do it, but don't wheel it.

That lift appears to raise the front 2.5 inches, and the rear 1.5 inches. Is that what you want?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #5
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
I have it my 2012 and enjoy it.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
clarke is on a distinguished road
clarke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x4 View Post
Thats about as cheap and easy as it gets. I wouldn't run it, since I have 4wd and actually take mine offroad. If you just want the look (lifted) and don't have the money to do it right, then do it, but don't wheel it.

That lift appears to raise the front 2.5 inches, and the rear 1.5 inches. Is that what you want?
i want my truck to sit a little higher then factory ride height i wanted to oringonally but for the price the rough country is offering for all that didnt sound bad although i dont want to get bigger tires im running 265/70/16 right now i want good quality for a good price
Old 04-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i want my truck to sit a little higher then factory ride height i wanted to oringonally but for the price the rough country is offering for all that didnt sound bad although i dont want to get bigger tires im running 265/70/16 right now i want good quality for a good price
Spacers aren't quality. 5100s are fine