Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I Need Help!!

Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Larry
LarrysWorld's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation I Need Help!!

Where can I find an aftermarket rear bumper for my 98 Tacoma?? I've been looking and can't find anything. HELP!!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-1st-gens.html

Better titles get better responses, and help future members find answers to like questions.

Just a helpful fyi.......that's how I found the link I posted.....I searched, someone had a bumper thread title, and boom there ya go.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-1st-gens.html

Better titles get better responses, and help future members find answers to like questions.

Just a helpful fyi.......that's how I found the link I posted.....I searched, someone had a bumper thread title, and boom there ya go.
Thanks brotha! Still fairly new to this haha
Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
Ur welcome........no biggie, just giving ya a heads up.

Sometimes ppl come into these threads and poke fun instead of helping..... I just wanted to help ya and let ya know about why Bob and other members here like good titles (please help with rear bumper options) or something like that.

It makes it easier for other ppl with the same problem find ur thread and answers faster.....no big deal, just spreading the word.

Hope u find somethin u like......there may be other threads.

~brock
Old 04-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, usually when he see "HELP" we assume someone is really screwed and their truck is broken or won't run and really needs help. Your post is a little too "boy who cried wolf."
Old 04-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
I got a rear bumper but its painted to match originally it was black but when I dit my truck for shows I had it painted it looks lije brand new no damage and all the mounts but its green
Old 04-25-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
I got a rear bumper but its painted to match originally it was black but when I dit my truck for shows I had it painted it looks lije brand new no damage and all the mounts but its green
You need these:

and some of these:

Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #8
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
You happen to have any pics?
Old 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #10
taylorf16 will become famous soon enough

Name: Noah
taylorf16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
New to what? The internet?
Old 04-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorf16 View Post
New to what? The internet?
No smart ass. TacomaWorld
Old 04-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #12
Yeah I have a pic of it i loaded it under my pics idk how to link it
Old 04-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
Old 04-27-2013, 05:54 PM   #14
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
rockauto.com