Notices

new tires/wheels

Old 04-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
Mickdizzle is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Matt
Mickdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
new tires/wheels

My truck is currently stock and it is time for an upgrade. I just ordered a complete ome suspension w/881 coils and now I am looking for a new tire/wheel package. I want a black rim and either a duratrac or fierce attitued in 265/75/16. I am having a really hard time choosing a wheel. I want something with a negative offset so I can clear tire chains and have a wider stance. I dont want anything to flashy or fancy to make the 1st gen look cheesy. I am thinking about something like the ATX Artillery or the Fuel Revolver. Anyone have any thoughts?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Go with the Duratrac's. I've ran the attitudes and they didn't wear well and were a little loud.

Lot of black rims out there... Search the wheel threads and you'll find a ton of sweet options. So many it will be tough to choose! GL
Old 04-25-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I dig the ATX wheels, hardly anyone runs them, Fuels are relatively new also but they are becoming more popular.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Army:
There are too many choices that is the problem. I do like the atx I just would like to see them in person. I just want to see the true color of the Teflon. It is on a maroon truck. I can't find a pic of one with anyone running these wheels
Old 04-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #5
Army:
And I will give the duratracs a shot. People on this forum really seem to like them