Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help on front spacer lift

Old 04-26-2013, 05:09 AM   #1
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Help on front spacer lift

I am in high school and found this on craigslist for real cheap. I might not even use the AALs for now because later on i plan on buying a billys lift with wheelers AALs but for now would it be fine if I used these 2" spacers up front? As a leveling kit. Who has used these before and did they make the ride with stock coils better, worse, the same, etc... and YES I KNOW SPACER LIFTS ARE JUNK but i'm doing it for looks to get me by because it's cheap.
here's the craigslist link...
http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/3764080814.html

..remember
Old 04-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Don't waste your money. Get some Bistein and set them in the middle setting and call it good. Wasting money on parts you won't use and a spacer puck that'll soon be replaced. Just save that money for some Bilstein. Plus why waste money on alignment after the spacer then again when you get Bilstein 5100's? That's cash you can put into your suspension funds. Save your money.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Don't waste your money. Get some Bistein and set them in the middle setting and call it good. Wasting money on parts you won't use and a spacer puck that'll soon be replaced. Just save that money for some Bilstein. Plus why waste money on alignment after the spacer then again when you get Bilstein 5100's? That's cash you can put into your suspension funds. Save your money.
oh shit yea forgot I would have to align it after. thanks