Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone Have a Flat-bed on your rig?

Old 04-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
TheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to all
Name: Steve
TheMaineTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Have a Flat-bed on your rig?

Thinking about making a flatbed for my truck. Would make everything so much easier, and thought it would look pretty cool. Anyone Have any cool pictures?

Another thought is if I sell my box (no dents, rust, or scratches) how much do you think its worth?

Steve
Old 04-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
TheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to allTheMaineTacoma is a name known to all
Those look sweet. Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about building one for mine too. Here's one I built for my old '85, just to help with ideas.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
Im trying to keep the drool out of my keyboard haha. Looks awesome
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #6
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
BAMMMMMMM!!!!!

http://www.yotatech.com/f88/toyospea...-build-191787/
Old 04-29-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
I really like this. If I ever own a first gen, this is the very first mod I will be doing to it.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #8
tacomagf is on a distinguished road
tacomagf's Tacoma Gallery
Where would I find something like these or would I have to get it custom made? And what kind of cost am I looking at for a flatbed?
Old 04-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
You probably going to have to have it custom made. Cost will depend on who builds it and what features you need it to have, also what it's made of. I've seen some truck locally with wooden flatbeds that I'm sure are cheaper than steel. Ghetto but cheap.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #10
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
These flat beds look amazing! I would love to put one on my truck but I like having the full bed at the same time...