Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best seat covers for the price?

Old 05-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #21
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I've been doing more searching and it seems most the decent ones run $250-$300 for a set... more than the $150 I was kinda hoping for. My truck is not pretty or fancy so it's hard to justify the dough. I'm not crazy about seeing some of the sides and back of the seats with these Greek ones, but if they seem durable and fit well for $130 I just may go for it. It's all riding on you JT!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #22
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Yeah I've been doing more searching and it seems most the decent ones run $250-$300 for a set... more than the $150 I was kinda hoping for. My truck is not pretty or fancy so it's hard to justify the dough. I'm not crazy about seeing some of the sides and back of the seats with these Greek ones, but if they seem durable and fit well for $130 I just may go for it. It's all riding on you JT!

Ya if they are decent and fit snug for $130 then I think they will worth that, but will let you know as soon as shipper gives me some kind of update...expecting one hopefully by this mid-week.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #23
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
She sent em out two days ago, should get em in about two weeks.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #24
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
OP, your talking seat covers for a 1st gen correct? I'm waiting patiently for the next Wet Okole group buy but until then, I ended up snagging some cheap $25 black thin polyester seat covers to hold me over. I would consider these as the "best seat covers for the price"

disclaimer: they are not durable or high quality and they cover the back pockets -a quick set with scissors can fix that- , BUT they are cheap and better than nothing while you look for the perfect covers.

Here's what the covers look like on my build: HERE
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #25
I LOL'd when I saw the ghetto ones. They look good for $25! But Nah, I was talking bout 2 gen.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #26
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
BigOly, those don't look terrible for $25. It's another option to consider...

But still really interested to see how JT rates the Greeks... if the fit is good and they seem pretty durable I'm still leaning that way.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #28
Only picture I got before they sent it, gives you a quick idea of quality....so far so good. Need to see how the covers will fit now.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #29
JohnHO is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JohnHO's Tacoma Gallery
I am new to this forum and I have a question about ordering Wet Okole covers. My truck is a 2006 Tacoma extended cab and I am going to buy a front set of charcoal covers. The passenger seat folds flat and each seat has a head rest. On the order page there appears to be two selections of the same category. Based on the pictures here, these look like high quality covers, much better than the cheapo covers I have now which have endured too many trips through fast food joints and need to go.
Thanks, John
Old 05-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #30
Welcome to TW John, as for those wet okeole's i wish i could say i already bought a set and this is what you need to do, but cant....best bet would be to email them directly.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #31
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHO View Post
I am new to this forum and I have a question about ordering Wet Okole covers. My truck is a 2006 Tacoma extended cab and I am going to buy a front set of charcoal covers. The passenger seat folds flat and each seat has a head rest. On the order page there appears to be two selections of the same category. Based on the pictures here, these look like high quality covers, much better than the cheapo covers I have now which have endured too many trips through fast food joints and need to go.
Thanks, John
Call in and tell them what you need. They should be able to take care of any concerns or questions.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #32

Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
lalalalala... how bout those Greek seat covers???
Old 06-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #33
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
She sent em out two days ago, should get em in about two weeks.
Quote:

Yeah subscribed and waiting to hear.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #34
Quote:

Dunno whats up the stupid tracking number they give me doesnt work so I've been in the dark since they left, she said two weeks so I thought I would of got them yesterday...either way real close hopefully by friday afternoon or the ?&$"$*(#! latest early next week... will post asap.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #35
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
My seat covers have side wings built into them and make the seats so much more comfy and stabilize the passengers in the center of the seat. Never seen anything like them before.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigglewiggle60 View Post
My seat covers have side wings built into them and make the seats so much more comfy and stabilize the passengers in the center of the seat. Never seen anything like them before.
Side wings? Like tampons? Never heard of that before. Pics?
Old 06-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #37
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get the seat covers yet--was wondering how they fit,look, and, how you like them.
please post pics when you get them installed.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #38
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Side wings? Like tampons? Never heard of that before. Pics?
Hope the wings do not have red spots or GOOP stains.
LOL married guys know what I am refering to.
And we put our dick in it.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Did you get the seat covers yet--was wondering how they fit,look, and, how you like them.
please post pics when you get them installed.

Nah bro, not yet. Hopefully I have a slip when I get home after my shift tonight. They were sent on the 22nd with a two week delivery estimate. So must be getting close. As soon as I get them Ill update here, then post pictures some installing moments later.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #40
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. naw bro. I forget what they are called.

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/9560/img0266km.jpg