Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best seat covers for the price?

Old 06-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #41
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't figure out how to make the picture smaller so you all get a link instead.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #42
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Hope the wings do not have red spots or GOOP stains.
LOL married guys know what I am refering to.
And we put our dick in it.
lmao!

Cant see the link (at work) stupid anti-work firewall gonna check when i get home tonight.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #43
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
I run the smittybilt GEAR seat cover for the 07 and up JK's. Fits awesome, and the pouches on the back are a must. I keep my winch remote in the large one, deflators in the smaller one and 2 spare frs radios. Plus a big ass knife

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr
Old 06-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #44
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 25 dollar wal mart specials. haha
Old 06-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #45

There, I fixed it.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #46
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigglewiggle60 View Post
There, I fixed it.

It is like a tampon! Well only because I have that image in my head, but one sweet tampy! Those are nice and look comfy as hell. Where did you get those bad boys?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #47

haha, well at least the wings don't cut into my legs.

When I bought the truck they were on the seats. I didn't think I would like them, but after the drive from vegas (where I bought the truck) to yosemite (I live near here) I decided they could stay. I wish I knew where they were sold so I could buy another set for when these wear out some day.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #48
lol, well then that looks like that might be a mystery that could be solved here on tw...but just wanted to mention no note....so hopefully early this week.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #49
NorthernVandal is on a distinguished road
Marines:
NorthernVandal's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy in for the next go round of wet okoles
Old 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #50
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I probably would also... I wonder you much you save in a group buy?
Old 06-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #51
I think the Wet Okeole's GB is 15% off...contacted Angela the chick in charge of my covers and she was not able to get a clear answer on why I havent recieved it...She said two weeks but I think she was trying to be a bit too positive. It usually takes two weeks from the states and greece is a tee bit farther... 4-5 weeks sounds more likely. So hopefully I will get them this week....ahhh canada shipping...

If it makes ya feel better my dog took a dump on my front seat...coverless..
Old 06-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #52

haha, that's funny, my last truck when I was raising my puppy she had peed on me a couple times sitting in my lap.

nothing sits in my lap anymore while driving.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #53
Mmmm noooooooothing??? ---->
Old 06-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #54
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
I got the Exactfit ones the other day. They're decent, though the "manual transmission" version on their website is listed wrong so it goes over my cupholder. Ended up just ordering Okoles today and figure I'll eBay the EF's when the new ones come in.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #56
Ugh.....they got lost in the mail. Not the sellers fault. Super friendly and helpful though offered a complete refund or another set. Asked for another set...sorry Buckoma this is taking way longer than expected. Gotta love when shit goes missing...I wonder where the hell is it at anyway? (imagining some eskimo making a jacket out of them)
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #57
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Ugh.....they got lost in the mail. Not the sellers fault. Super friendly and helpful though offered a complete refund or another set. Asked for another set...sorry Buckoma this is taking way longer than expected. Gotta love when shit goes missing...I wonder where the hell is it at anyway? (imagining some eskimo making a jacket out of them)
I've been following this thread and I have to express my gratitude for you checking back in and eventually wanting to update your findings.

Too often I'll search for a thread, find exactly the same issue I'm having and the OP never updated the resolution or anything, so the thread ends up being pretty useless in the long run.

I appreciate you doing so.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #58
No worries, still gonna post pics of whenever i get those new ones...hell maybe the other will show up and ill dish em off here for cheap!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #59
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thanks for the update. At this rate the next Wet Okole group buy is looking better and better, heh.

Still, if they look and seem good, $120 for me is tempting.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Yeah thanks for the update. At this rate the next Wet Okole group buy is looking better and better, heh.

and closer and closer hehe