LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st GENS ON 35s POST YOUR PICS

Old 05-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #21
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
haha yeah thats my copilot.

haha. I love it.

Heres my photo bombing german
Attached Thumbnails
1st GENS ON 35s POST YOUR PICS-296440_531873355276_150325708_n.jpg   1st GENS ON 35s POST YOUR PICS-img_0408.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
always been a fav of mine...

Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #23
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #24
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post

your truck is bad ass man. I love that look
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #25
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
your truck is bad ass man. I love that look
Thanks, still a lot of work to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
haha. I love it.

Heres my photo bombing german
Makes me miss mine

Old 05-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #27
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
In before silas' 37's
Old 01-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #28
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
bumping a thread since quite a few people are going to 35's.

Here's mine even though it was temporary.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #29
Veteran
low boy is on a distinguished road

Army: Operator
Name: Matt
low boy's Tacoma Gallery
fabtec
Old 01-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #30
Panos is on a distinguished road
Panos's Tacoma Gallery
Working in getting mine on. 285/75r18 (35.1x11.2)

Old 01-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #31
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
update with painted wheels
Old 01-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #33
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Why MT-Rs on the front and KM2s on the rear?
Or did you just test fit on the front???
looks like just a test fit. wheels are different too and I think I see a KM2 peeking out on the passenger front.

are those Titan wheels?
Old 01-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #34
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panos View Post
Working in getting mine on. 285/75r18 (35.1x11.2)

I don't mean to burst your bubble but a 285/75/16 ISNT a 35. Thats a 33x11.5

Good luck with fitting though!!
Old 01-21-2014, 05:44 PM   #35
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

315/75/16 MTR with 2.5" of liftorama

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr

Most current

Old 01-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #36
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
update with painted wheels
i remodeled 4 of the condos in those high rise towers (american towers) behind your truck to the right haha... fuggggin utah
Old 01-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #37
wrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nice
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeggins View Post
I don't mean to burst your bubble but a 285/75/16 ISNT a 35. Thats a 33x11.5

Good luck with fitting though!!
He said 18's... not 16's.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #38
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
315/75/16 MTR with 2.5" of liftorama

Most current

Golly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrat View Post
He said 18's... not 16's.
This ^ I think it looks sweet....
Old 01-21-2014, 07:23 PM   #39

This ^ I think it looks sweet....[/QUOTE]

Your right! My apologies!!. Apparently I can't read anymore
Old 01-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #40
Über Posre

Quote:

Your right! My apologies!!. Apparently I can't read anymore
haha no worries.