Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st GENS ON 35s POST YOUR PICS

Old 05-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
rmtofast is a name known to allrmtofast is a name known to allrmtofast is a name known to allrmtofast is a name known to allrmtofast is a name known to allrmtofast is a name known to all
Name: Ryan
rmtofast's Tacoma Gallery
1st GENS ON 35s POST YOUR PICS

Hey guys post em up pics AND lift amount I wanna see how much lift you have with them 35s
Old 05-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have 35s.. Now I have 33s but I had 2" spacers, and 3" body lift
Old 05-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
I used to have 35s.. Now I have 33s but I had 2" spacers, and 3" body lift
Why does your sig look like Richard Simons pee'd on your truck?

Sorry, had to ask .
Old 05-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #4
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post

Sorry, had to ask .

had it made... didnt really come out how I wanted it to but still respected the guys works haha
Old 05-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post

Sorry, had to ask .
Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
make sure ya include the "solid axle conversion" for those 35's...
'cause otherwise... you'll be replacing steering racks and itre's often.
There is also a host of other things that 35's will fubar, as well,
but those will rear their ugliness later.

^ maybe not too much worry if you do yer own repairs.

* I'm on muh 3rd St. rack and only run 33's

oh yeah...
best get busy with
TLT's/ifs - installation guide for fitting 35's

Old 05-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
yota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to all
Name: Nathan
yota14's Tacoma Gallery
6in TrailMaster Suspension
3in Body
35x12.50 ProComp Mud Terrain

Old 05-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Running 37s now, but here's some pics from when I had 35s. 3" lift. Still on first steering rack at 165k miles

Old 05-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #9
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Running 37s now, but here's some pics from when I had 35s. 3" lift. Still on first steering rack at 165k miles

If I could "like" your post I would.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #10
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
If I could "like" your post I would.
Thanks, man.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Thanks, man.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #12
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Running 35x12.50R15 BFG AT T/A KOs with Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels! Have 6" FabTech suspension, 3" body, and on OE R&P, never had to replace CVs or boots since lift, and love the way the truck drives after re-gearing to 4:88s!
Before Bumper:

Now:

P.S. Silas, your truck is one of my favorites! Wish I had the skills to bob and dovetail and cut fenders so I could stuff 37's!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #13
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Running 35x12.50R15 BFG AT T/A KOs with Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels! Have 6" FabTech suspension, 3" body, and on OE R&P, never had to replace CVs or boots since lift, and love the way the truck drives after re-gearing to 4:88s!
Before Bumper:

Now:

P.S. Silas, your truck is one of my favorites! Wish I had the skills to bob and dovetail and cut fenders so I could stuff 37's!
Thanks, man! Trust me though...It didn't take much skill, as my fenders aren't the prettiest anymore and my bondo job l on the bob looks like crap (fankly)

I like your truck too, man, I love how it looks with the new bumper!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota14 View Post
Is it just me or does this picture make all the trucks look like little matchbox toys?

Matt
Old 05-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #15
yota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to all
Name: Nathan
yota14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Is it just me or does this picture make all the trucks look like little matchbox toys?

Matt
I wish a had a Tacoma Matchbox car growing up!! That would have been cool.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #17
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
On 34ish
Old 05-09-2013, 12:49 AM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
35's....

3" suspension, 3" body.
I think i'm going back to 33's and ditching the BL in the fall when my KM2's are shot.
To my knowledge, original steering rack etc on this truck. Owned it since 118k with 35's already on(were almost new) and at 147k miles now.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #19
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
35's....

3" suspension, 3" body.
I think i'm going back to 33's and ditching the BL in the fall when my KM2's are shot.
To my knowledge, original steering rack etc on this truck. Owned it since 118k with 35's already on(were almost new) and at 147k miles now.
Its sweet that there are Germans just photo bombing all your pics. Truck looks sweet too.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #20
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Its sweet that there are Germans just photo bombing all your pics. Truck looks sweet too.
haha yeah thats my copilot.