Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The headache/roof rack i have built on my tacoma(check it out)

Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #41
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
but I'm a good driver
Old 05-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #42
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ohhh AND i pulled a stuck ford get out of the sand using the shackle mounts
Old 06-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #44
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Hey whats up Milota25 sorry for not getting back to you sooner but my cousin has changed his mind on the headache rack was really wanting to see your headache rack on his truck, but I guess its his decision...
Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
Really, really like the rack! How is it attached to the bed...with clamps?

The rear bumper is pretty darn snazzy too! What did you use for the locking mechanism?
its bolted to the bed with 2 bolts on each side not clamps it holds really good i put stuff on the top rack all the time an it holds good, an on the bumper i went on McMastercar.com an they have a million clamps an i got the double locking with the 720 pound limit on the clamp it hold very well
Old 06-03-2013, 05:54 AM   #46
TBeers is on a distinguished road

TBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milota95 View Post
ohhh AND i pulled a stuck ford get out of the sand using the shackle mounts
Ha ha ha, I call myself a good driver too, even though I have a fender dented into the subframe from a tree I tried to push out of the trail.

Dents don't count against you if you were having fun.

By the way, stoked to see someone else rocking a purple taco, the color has really grown on me! I've only ever seen five this color.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBeers View Post
Ha ha ha, I call myself a good driver too, even though I have a fender dented into the subframe from a tree I tried to push out of the trail.

Dents don't count against you if you were having fun.

By the way, stoked to see someone else rocking a purple taco, the color has really grown on me! I've only ever seen five this color.
yea i love the color of my truck because i don't see many of them
Old 06-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #48
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Truck looks good!
thankyou
Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell Block 726 View Post
Cool looking little truck!!! I've seen you driving in san tan valley, I have a little white 01 regular cab with an arb on the front...I'll see ya around.
FINALLY!!!!! IVE SEEN YOU! i went on the "did i see you az" thread an asked who you where we need to hangout an go wheeling an stuff in one of the only guys out here lol