1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

floorboard light install

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by calebdnehus, May 13, 2013.

1. Dec 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    Rickalders

Rickalders Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yes, I know it's an old thread but you can also tap into the dome light at the top of the fuse block. There's a small, 2-conductor, blue connector (on mine at least) with black and black/wht stripe wires that route up to the light. They're in the perfect spot to tap into for footwell lights and you don't need to worry about adding a fuse, finding constant, etc.

2. Dec 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    calebdnehus

calebdnehus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    '98 Prerunner V6--2004 Tacoma facelift
    K&N cold air intake FPIK, FlowMaster 40 series muffler, Euro Diamond clear headlights, 2003 tacoma tailights, bixenon HID headlights, 4 inch lift, pioneer headunit w/kicker door speakers(amped w/Rockford four channel), 2004 facelift, led dash light mod, painted needles, black auto shifter, leather steering wheel, ultra gauge. Plenty to come... Still
    I used a 10 amp fuse. Had to replace my hood latch so I could complete my front clip conversion. My 98 latch wouldn't release my 2001 hood

Products Discussed in

To Top