Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

e brake light kicking on/bedseats

Old 05-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
e brake light kicking on/bedseats

wat up ladys and gents

so about a week ago my e brake light has started kicking on sometimes when i accelerate. it doesnt happen everytime i hit the gas, and i dont feels any jolts or hear and wierd noises.

it seems to go off when i let off the gas too. i took a look at the rear axle, didnt see anything that struck me as wierd.

any ideas?

also on a very different topic...
ive wanted extra passenger room for a while and i was thinkin about putting seats in the bed with 4 point harnesses. kinda like that bedryder system. but im definetly not trying to pay 800 freaking dollars for a bedryder. anyone try making their own? i guess all youd need is a metal frame to bolt to the bed and seats right?

lemme hear some opinions
Old 05-14-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper509 View Post
wat up ladys and gents

so about a week ago my e brake light has started kicking on sometimes when i accelerate. it doesnt happen everytime i hit the gas, and i dont feels any jolts or hear and wierd noises.

it seems to go off when i let off the gas too. i took a look at the rear axle, didnt see anything that struck me as wierd.

any ideas?

also on a very different topic...
ive wanted extra passenger room for a while and i was thinkin about putting seats in the bed with 4 point harnesses. kinda like that bedryder system. but im definetly not trying to pay 800 freaking dollars for a bedryder. anyone try making their own? i guess all youd need is a metal frame to bolt to the bed and seats right?

lemme hear some opinions
u sure the master cylinder isnt low on brake fluid?

brake light will come on around corners/hard stops/takeoffs if it is
Old 05-14-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Yes most likely low on brake fluid. Check that.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
It also may not look low to you either. My old truck did that and the fluid has to be filled up to the full line.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
thanks fellas. much appreciated, ill check that out today