Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leaf springs

Old 05-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
smmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
smmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf springs

Getting axle wrap in my tacoma pretty bad. My taco has 150000 miles on it and the leafs springs are pretty warped. Wondering if I should buy new stock leafs, or if there is a decent aftermarket spring that someone would recommended. I might need something that can handle a little more weight because I will be working at a marina this summer and will need to move boats around, but I don't want anything that will raise my rear end to the sky haha. Also, where can I get a set of these coveted Bilstein 5100's I hear so much about to replace all my shocks and struts. Thanks.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smmarine View Post
Getting axle wrap in my tacoma pretty bad. My taco has 150000 miles on it and the leafs springs are pretty warped. Wondering if I should buy new stock leafs, or if there is a decent aftermarket spring that someone would recommended. I might need something that can handle a little more weight because I will be working at a marina this summer and will need to move boats around, but I don't want anything that will raise my rear end to the sky haha. Also, where can I get a set of these coveted Bilstein 5100's I hear so much about to replace all my shocks and struts. Thanks.
DownSouthMotorsports, or Toytec, or WheelersOffroad