Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tinted my tails today

Old 02-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted my tails today

but it's dark so your waiting to see pics tomorrow
They look good, DAMN good.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Tease!!
Old 02-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #3
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
saaaaaaaaweet
Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
and I kept you all waiting wayyy too long!
Old 02-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #5

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
SO, here it is. Before

After

Man! does it ever look mean now!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very nice..i likey
Old 02-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Nightshades?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #9

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
pfft night shades! heck no! haha just took off the lens, taped off the reverse light. and slightly painted it with rust oleum paint for plastics.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
pfft night shades! heck no! haha just took off the lens, taped off the reverse light. and slightly painted it with rust oleum paint for plastics.
wow..got a close up?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #11

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take one tomorrow
Old 02-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #12

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
oh and I did the inside not the outside. works great
Old 02-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #13

Firefighter:
sounds pretty sweet. Just wondering how it will hold up in long term
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #14

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
was busy installing the new CB today so i didn't get a close up. the third brake light has been done for about a month now and it's not showing any signs. pics tomorrow!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
this was a good idea. i did this to mine yesterday afternoon and they turned out pretty sick. mine are actually alot darker than yours. taped off the reverse light as well. light is still visible during day and night too. ill post pics of em tomorrow during day and night. thanks for the post on this. only took me about five minutes to do.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! yea i did my third a bit darker than the tails. pretty easy to do and looks awesome!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
whats with the big "N" under ur back window??
Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #18
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me about your wheels. I like the amount they pop out. Whats the backspacing, offset, and rim width?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #19

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Well here in canada we have a graduated lisencing program, at 16 you get your learners lisence which you have for 1 year, and you can only drive with someone 25 or older with a lisence. then after that you have a novice which is the N and with that you can't have any alcohol in your system at all, only 1 passenger unless it's family, and you have to have the stupid N on there all the time. it was a pain for a bit but i don't even notice anymore.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #20

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
wheels are 16x8 eagle alloy 137's with a 1.5'' hub centric spacer.
the backspacing on the wheel was 4.5 (it sat closer to the frame than the stock wheels, and rubbed the frame) so i got some spacers. I'll sell em to you.. i'm looking at going to a 15.