Alright here goes my breakdown:
I have been a member for awhile now and I decided it was about time to make this post I have had written up for awhile since I just graduated from high school and this summer will be the best chance for me to get some (I wish it was all) of what I have dreamed up for my little truck. If you know of a place where I can find products or instructions that could assist me in accomplishing this I would greatly appreciate it as I have dug around for a month without any definite answers.
What I have dreamed up:
1. I want to remove my jump seats a build/purchase a cabinet setup that could turn the space behind the front seats into more useable storage space.
2. I already have an emergency light bar in my rear and front window and would like to install another set of strobes on a front brush guard. Has anyone found a best value for a simpler brush guard since I want it more as a mounting point (little pre-runners don't have too much off road fun) Also, what is the best cable path from my cab switch to the front bumper?
3. Also in addition to my other emergency lighting I need/want a light bar mounted on the exterior above the truck's sight line on a headache rack, what is the best cable path to get out the rear of the cab and what have y'all used to cover the exterior portion of the cable run.
4. Along with my light bar I have been considering a GoLight remote searchlight and wanted to know if anyone has used this brand and what the best combo is as far as their wired and wireless controls as well as mounting options that they offer.
5. As if this wasn't enough I have also wanted to do some more "regular" mods such as swapping out for after market LED head and tail lights along with LED dash and A/C panel lights to match my stereo's LED face plate and if it is not too much trouble add an LED dome light too.
This is everything I want to accomplish plus the actual installation of a headache rack so obviously there has to be an order to things, plus some things are much more doable given my current financial ties to college. Any help or links is greatly appreciated.