Notices

Name that pipe

Old 05-23-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
BlackSand is on a distinguished road
Army: Reserve
Name: Mike
BlackSand's Tacoma Gallery
Name that pipe

There is a silver metal pipe coming out of the back of my water pump just below the lower hose. It runs back along the driver side of the engine to who knows where. Will I need a special gasket for this pipe when I replace the pump?
Old 05-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
BlackSand is on a distinguished road
Army: Reserve
Name: Mike
BlackSand's Tacoma Gallery
Tried to load a pic but since I'm not a software engineer......
Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I named mine Galileo after the telescope.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Fordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shedFordless is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USAF Civilian
Name: Jack
Fordless's Tacoma Gallery
Unlikely, It probably bolts to the back of the timing cover. I know for a fact it did on the 22RE.