Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

looking for a missing friend.. please help

Old 05-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation looking for a missing friend.. please help

Hey Tacoma brothers and sister. I hate to bother you all but I need your help. I 'm not sure if this is the right place for it but it where I normally post.

I have a friend who's father has gone missing and we're trying everything we can to make sure he's doing fine and found in good health...

well here' the info:

Update: Still missing! Last seen in Tipton Ca. on May 28th in the afternoon at Chevron on North Thompson Road. May be headed to Sequoia. Driving a burgundy Toyota Tundra License plate # 6S15636 please share this on your page to help is find him. Contact BPD @ 661-327-7111 if you have any information

this is his truck (Toyota love as well)

here's the lattes post from the news and the link if ya like to follow:
http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/missing-bakersfield-man-63-has-medical-condition

thank you everyone for all your help and if you can share this on your face book it could really help...
Old 05-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck OP, will keep an eye out, although I'm not very close to Sequoia.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post

????? ^^^^ ????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Jesus, I went to the article and tried to link it via their "share" thingy. It won't let me link it to facebook. Do you know how I can do it otherwise?
Old 05-30-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That is a Tundra, and your information vs the articles information doesn't match.

Was he last seen in Tipton on North Thompson (your post) or Bakersfield on North Laurelglen (press release)?

Of course people are going to be looking both places, but with accurate information, it'll be a lot easier to get more people to the right area.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and hope he is found soon!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Hope all goes as good as possible.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

jesus's Tacoma Gallery

Jesus, I went to the article and tried to link it via their "share" thingy. It won't let me link it to facebook. Do you know how I can do it otherwise?[/QUOTE]
if you click on this link just scroll down and look for the share this and ya should be able to do it
http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/missing-bakersfield-man-63-has-medical-condition

thank you in advance for your help...
Old 05-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #9

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
That is a Tundra, and your information vs the articles information doesn't match.

Was he last seen in Tipton on North Thompson (your post) or Bakersfield on North Laurelglen (press release)?

Of course people are going to be looking both places, but with accurate information, it'll be a lot easier to get more people to the right area.
sorry I got it off FB and one of our local news stations.... this is what his daughter had posted recently...

" We have found out he stopped for fuel in Tipton and his phone service hit off a cell tower in Lemon Cove near the sequoias. Rangers and Police are searching. Please continue to pray God leads them to my dad, thank you all for your support"
Old 05-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #10

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Just FYI that's a tundra not a Tacoma.
yes it's a tundra not a Tacoma ... I did a copy and past and didn't double check it sorry
Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post

Jesus, I went to the article and tried to link it via their "share" thingy. It won't let me link it to facebook. Do you know how I can do it otherwise?
if you click on this link just scroll down and look for the share this and ya should be able to do it

thank you in advance for your help...[/QUOTE]

Jesus, that "share" thingy is what I'm talking about. It won't let me share it on FB.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #12

Okay I just tried it again and it worked.

My friend in NorCal has friends down that way. She's got it on her facebook too.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:13 AM   #13

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Okay I just tried it again and it worked.

My friend in NorCal has friends down that way. She's got it on her facebook too.
thank you... I think they're try to set up a search group tomorrow...
Old 05-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #14

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #15
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Pass it along. Bump