Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

FIRST TIME POSTING 2004 DOUBLE CAB "WORKER BEE"

Old 05-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
BULLETHEAD is on a distinguished road
BULLETHEAD's Tacoma Gallery
FIRST TIME POSTING 2004 DOUBLE CAB "WORKER BEE"

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY 04 TACO ALL COMMENTS WELCOMED. SHE IS MY WEEKEND WARRIOR AND MY EVERYDAY WORK HORSE. I CALL HER MY "WORKER BEE" THATS A SATIN BLACK FINISH SHE HAS 215K AND HAS BEEN VERY RELIABLE![IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-31-2013, 03:49 PM   #4
YEAH ITS A BED EXTENDER ITS MADE FOR FULL SIZE TRUCK BUT I CHOPPED AND CHANNELED IT TO FIT COST BE 100 AND ADDED 20 BUCKS OF MATERIAL TO IT. IT FOLDS UP IN SECONDS AND HOLDS TIMBER BACK WITH EASE
Old 05-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
worker bee

I like the brass knuckle tie downs on the the ladder rack.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
THE CAPS MAKE ME FEEL UNEASY, BUT THAT'S A VERY NICE TRUCK. WELCOME!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
HOW COME WHEN I READ YOUR GUYS POSTS WHEN THEY ARE IN CAPS I AM YELLING IN MY HEAD?

I THOUGHT YOU PLASTI DERPED YOUR ENTIRE TRUCK WHEN I FIRST SAW IT
Old 05-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
thanks loosnut
AND I LIKE THE CAPS ON! LOL
THANKS GUYS
I ALSO SHOT THE FENDER FLARES,STEP BARS AND BULL BAR WITH A BED LINER SO FAR ITS HELD UP FOR OVER 2 YEARS
Old 05-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #11
ILL POST PICS ANOTHER DAY OF THE FENDER FLARES ECT ECT.
I AM LOOKING INTO PUTTING REMOVABLE SIDE RAILS NEXT TO THE LUMBER RACK TO HOLD MORE TRASH WHEN I DO DEMO JOBS ANY CREATIVE SUDDGESTIONS IM LOOKING INTO ALUMINUM OR MAYBE PVC SHEETS I NEED TO MAKE UP THE ROOM THE TOOL BOX IS TAKING UP.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
ToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ToyoTaco02's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of step bars do you have? Did you get the truck painted? If you did and don't mind me asking how much did it set you back? It looks nice.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #13
i dont remember the details on the step bars(ebay 3in i think) but i took the truck (dent free) to the auto body shop already primerred and he charged me 500 and he thew in the bedliner on the bed,fender flares and bumpers after primer and fender clips i spent another 160ish
Old 05-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #14
only issue with that paint is it wont take polish or wax and water stain are a bitch to remove but you can clay bar the truck to remove debris from the paint
Old 06-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #15
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and I share your passion! Even with high miles these rigs are true warriors and worry free as long as you take good care of them.

It looks like you figured out the cap lock key issue, I can take off my virtual earplugs now and respond lol

A big TW welcome to ya
Old 06-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
Thanks Bigoly
Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #17
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see another 1st gen double cab. Welcome meng!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #18
TTT
Old 03-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #19
Zer0 is on a distinguished road
Zer0's Tacoma Gallery
I am also from Cali and I've seen you around. LOL!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 PM   #20
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLETHEAD View Post
YEAH ITS A BED EXTENDER ITS MADE FOR FULL SIZE TRUCK BUT I CHOPPED AND CHANNELED IT TO FIT COST BE 100 AND ADDED 20 BUCKS OF MATERIAL TO IT. IT FOLDS UP IN SECONDS AND HOLDS TIMBER BACK WITH EASE
Chopped and channeled. You reminded me of my bagged truck days, those words were common place back then.

...or perhaps you have an old hot rod?

Digging the satin black, it's a bitch to maintain, but it looks slick.