Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where is brake booster line? Pics Please

Old 06-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Where is brake booster line? Pics Please

Hey guys. I have a 2.7 Tacoma 2004 and I wanna do the seafoam. The thing is I don't know where the brake booster line is. Can someone take a pic for me of where it is Please. I read the threads but couldn't find pics. Thanks
Old 06-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Try google http://www.google.com/search?q=brake...iw=768&bih=928
Old 06-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Hey guys. I have a 2.7 Tacoma 2004 and I wanna do the seafoam. The thing is I don't know where the brake booster line is. Can someone take a pic for me of where it is Please. I read the threads but couldn't find pics. Thanks
see attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf comp.pdf (22.3 KB, 35 views)