Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bedliner clips

Old 06-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
benhameen is on a distinguished road
benhameen's Tacoma Gallery
Bedliner clips

Hi, I'm not too familiar with these forums, so if this thread is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. But I had a question about my bedliner. It is a "perma guard" bedliner that I got from the guy I sold my cap to. When we took the bedliner out, some of the clips were broken and others were misplaced. I have one clip in the liner right now and I was wondering if you could help me either find where I could buy more clips, or ways to jerry rig the rest of the clips. Heres what it looks like without the clip, the clips are like inch long hooks that go behind the lip of the bed it looks like.

Thanks if you can help
Old 06-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Is that used for when you have a camper? Some where to clamp to since the liner is plastic. They cut the holes and use the j bolt to secure the camper to the bed metal?
Old 06-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
benhameen is on a distinguished road
benhameen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Is that used for when you have a camper? Some where to clamp to since the liner is plastic. They cut the holes and use the j bolt to secure the camper to the bed metal?

Its not the circular hole where the metal hook is. The clips go into the smaller rectangular holes near the top.