Notices

Cup holder foam replacement

Old 06-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Oscar08 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Corpsman
Name: Bill
Oscar08's Tacoma Gallery
Cup holder foam replacement

Hey guys I'm sorry but I've been searching for almost an hour and I guess it is time to put on my Dunce cap.

I pulled out my center console today to give it a thorough cleaning and the black foam around the cup holders were basically down to nubs. I seen someone make a post on this and more importantly an outline of them.

Help a guy out here?
Old 06-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
most people just go get a mousepad and cut them how you want the tabs and throw them in

heres a thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...placement.html
Old 06-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
Oscar08 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Corpsman
Name: Bill
Oscar08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
most people just go get a mousepad and cut them how you want the tabs and throw them in

heres a thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...placement.html
Thanks Steve,

Thats exactly what I was looking for.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar08 View Post
Thanks Steve,

you got it and good luck!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar08 View Post
Thanks Steve,

Look at this one also. Much burlier than stock

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post2138962
Old 06-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Look at this one also. Much burlier than stock

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post2138962
Man.. Madjik, always has some good input!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Man.. Madjik, always has some good input!
Just good bookmarks

All credit goes to scocar on that one.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #8
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Just good bookmarks
I'm pretty sure madjik would cry and eat ice cream out of the tub in the fetal position for days if something happened and he lost all his bookmarks