Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone order the Complete OME 3'' from wheelers?

Old 06-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #1
808DAKINE is on a distinguished road

Name: Kai
808DAKINE's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone order the Complete OME 3'' from wheelers?

I did and I got everything except the 2.5+ leafs. There on my invoice but the box that came isn't even big enough to fit them. Anyone order from Wheeler's off road before?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Most likely they were shipped separately sometimes if they don't have it in stock the leafs maybe shipped from ARB direct or Wheelers source. If I remember correctly when I ordered my leaf springs and hardware like rear shocks, shackle, lines and etc the spring came in the same truck but had different tracking numbers from the box of hardware.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #3
kystnTRD is on a distinguished road
kystnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kystnTRD
my leafs came separate i believe....they ship them unboxed so you will be looking for just a set of springs with a packing slip on them
Old 06-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I got a few boxes. The leaves were separate, unboxed.

Call them and get tracking info.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
Talking OME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kystnTRD View Post
my leafs came separate i believe....they ship them unboxed so you will be looking for just a set of springs with a packing slip on them
what if they get scratched?
how do you like your new lift? is the front lift portion nice or would you recommend something higher end? I am slowly working on a budget build
Old 06-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers off road is a great company. I live near them and get everything from them. If you have questions just call and talk to YotaDan. They are definitely good people down there!

P.s. they do ship separate I have seen them ship a few kits out.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
808DAKINE is on a distinguished road

Name: Kai
808DAKINE's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Stephanie called me and said that they were shipped seperatly. Somehow they ended up going to Honolulu first lol