Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good fitting cover for reg cab bench seat?

Old 06-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Good fitting cover for reg cab bench seat?

I know this has to have been asked, but I've been searching around and not having much luck. I know the answer to this is Wet Okole, but my truck is a woods/mudmobile - so I'm looking for something a tad less expensive that has a nice snug fit.

Anyone happen to have a link or two handy to a decent cover for a regular cab bench seat for around $100-150 or so? The local shops near me stock some, but they're all either some sort of camouflage, or emblazoned with a billion silly logos.

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
boatbuilder is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: wildland Engine Boss
Name: Jim
boatbuilder's Tacoma Gallery
Exact Fit Seat Covers. They did a great job for me.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

Do you happen to have a pic handy? I actually have a browser tab open to their website. It looks like about $150+ shipping, vs a little over $300 for the Okoles. My truck's a budget project toy, so I'm all about saving a few bucks wherever I can.