Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Aftermarket headlights

Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
SeymourTNTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Layne
SeymourTNTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket headlights

i have been looking around everywhere and i cant seem to find any aftermarket headlights for my 02 taco. (non OEM style) i wanted some like the Spec-D headlights but nobody seems to make them. if anyone has any info please let me know.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
eBay :|
Old 06-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
cgraham is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
cgraham's Tacoma Gallery
amazon.com

Lots of lighting options!

for a 2002 Taco

http://www.amazon.com/gp/part-finder...ype=automotive
Old 06-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Retrofit is the only way to go. Expensive, but damn they're pretty.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Retrofit is the only way to go. Expensive, but damn they're pretty.
exactly buuuuut you have to buy the housings first...i got these from eBay

crystal clears. they're nice they throw light a little weird until you aim them. although there is reports of them not sealing tight enough and moisture build up, i have not had any trouble and i'll probably be doing the retrofit myself here soon enough.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
exactly buuuuut you have to buy the housings first...i got these from eBay

crystal clears. they're nice they throw light a little weird until you aim them. although there is reports of them not sealing tight enough and moisture build up, i have not had any trouble and i'll probably be doing the retrofit myself here soon enough.
What did you use for wheel paint?
Old 06-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #7
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the Spyder Smoked headlights for my 2000 for like $95. They look good in person, but I haven't put them in yet.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #8
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
What did you use for wheel paint?
Lol I'm glad you asked! I just finished them for the second time. First time I used wheel paint by rustoleum I believe. I just stripped and re did them completely with Rustoleum satin black semi gloss enamel. They came out incredible I just hope they last. I used the same black on the bumper and grille.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good... sorry for thread jack OP
Old 06-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
HRSsmith is on a distinguished road
HRSsmith's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same headlights as mr biscuits off eBay and I'm bet happy with them I think I'm about to ad some 6k hid's to top them off
Old 06-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSsmith View Post
I have the same headlights as mr biscuits off eBay and I'm bet happy with them I think I'm about to ad some 6k hid's to top them off
Retrofit those bad boys or you'll blind everyone else
Old 06-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Looks really good... sorry for thread jack OP
ah thank ya, thank ya. i've been following your build madjik man, mostly because its almost the same truck and you seem to do all the same mods as me

okay no more thread jack....headlights....yeah.