Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bay Area Taco someone might want to hit!!

Old 06-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
beedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shed

beedoola's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area Taco someone might want to hit!!

seems like a great deal!! I'm not spamming, I was just browsing and saw this.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3849783253.html
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
My money is on scam
Old 06-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, seems a little weird. When it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
x3
Old 06-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 02 with 47k miles on it two years ago...I don't think it's that far fetched.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #8
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
real easy to find out, visit the Taco, take a bite, see if it is real...

just sayin'....
Old 06-05-2013, 04:22 AM   #9
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
$5 says if you call it's sold.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #10
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Possible salvage Title?
Old 06-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #11
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

salvage titles can be good, my 2000 is a salvage title, she got some much needed TLC, good as new...

this is a clean looker, obviously needs to be gone over in great detail before commiting to purchase....as long as the frame is good......
Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I bought my 02 with 47k miles on it two years ago...I don't think it's that far fetched.
How much did you pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
salvage titles can be good, my 2000 is a salvage title, she got some much needed TLC, good as new...

this is a clean looker, obviously needs to be gone over in great detail before commiting to purchase....as long as the frame is good......
I'm not paying that much for salvage title
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
OldPhart

I agree, I was wavering a bit when I got mine for $5000 in 2010 with 141,000k..turned out okay....I don't recommend getting a salvage title to someone who does not have wrenching skills, that would be a big mistake...

You can convert salvage title to a regular title in some states after a state recertification inspection upon repairs with detailed background.....

Damn it does look nice though...someone from the BA should go check it out just for kicks....
Old 06-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #14
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought it was funny that salvage titles even existed. One can just go to a CHP station and if the work was done properly have the salvage title turned into a normal title.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^That's not accurate, once a vehicle is totaled, it can be rebuilt but to signal future buyers of its previous history the Salvaged title is branded as a "Rebuilt Title." The color is the same as a regular title, and is able to be registered and insured, however the actual title states the word Rebuilt.

I used to rebuild salvage vehicles a few years back.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #16
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a 60/40 instead of my buckets!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #17
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
That's interesting. Not very many 14 year old vehicles here in the southeast that would fetch $6800.

But a 4WD Toyota, that clean, with 46K true miles might be an exception
Old 06-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #18
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Someone needs to find out if that is legit or not. Like now lol
Old 06-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #19
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Someone needs to find out if that is legit or not. Like now lol

Can't be me. I'm too far away plus it WILL be definitely gone if I call about it. I've never been on time to get the deals, not once.....
Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #20

gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
That's interesting. Not very many 14 year old vehicles here in the southeast that would fetch $6800.

But a 4WD Toyota, that clean, with 46K true miles might be an exception
You are backward. What is interesting is that it is NOT listed for 14-15k, but rather so cheap. It is a phenomenal deal