Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ARB RD-89

Old 06-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ARB RD-89

So, I'm going to pick this up tomorrow, I'm really not familiar with these, any suggestions on what i should look for? Other then obvious damage. Also what is usually included with the locker, air lines, switch?

Thanks

ARB locker for the 8.4"

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/3845858199.html

h9sn9-3845858199@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-06-02, 10:31PM PDT
ARB AIR LOCKER TACOMA T 100 - $400 (morgan hill)

Arb air locker is in great shape. Includes all new seals and carrier bearing still in packages. Only thing it needs is a new copper line for the seal housing. This thing has seen almost zero use.

RD 89 fits Tacoma's 1995-2004
Old 06-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Posted your answers in the "what did you do to your truck today" thread. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, That Answers My Questions!