Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where to buy smoke headlight covers

Old 06-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy smoke headlight covers

Where can I get smoke headlight covers like the ones in the picture, or does anybody have some they would like to sell
Old 06-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Auto anything? Summit racing? You stand a pretty good chance of getting pulled over with them, and they dim the headlights... Kinda seems like black headlight housings would be a better choice to me.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Auto anything? Summit racing? You stand a pretty good chance of getting pulled over with them, and they dim the headlights... Kinda seems like black headlight housings would be a better choice to me.
Considering that , I might just have to just put some clear vinyl then, I have some smoked headlights, I just want something to protect them , maybe ill just choose the safe route and go with clear 3m vinyl
Old 06-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, I tried.
The places I have found say they are for 98-2000 year models, but don't have pics.
http://www.carid.com/1998-toyota-tac...s-4091399.html
or
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/GTSGT0886S.htm
Both are the same product and are sold to fit the correct years, I just guess they don't have pictures.

Same company makes headlight covers for the best year models also:
sexy truck