Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Floor Mat Recomendations Needed

Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
Fatherof2 is on a distinguished road
Fatherof2's Tacoma Gallery
Floor Mat Recomendations Needed

Hi Guys,

I need some floor mats for my 04 Double Cab.

I want something that will catch and hold dirt, sand and water.

Is Weather Tech the way to go?

Where can I get a good deal?

Thank you,

D.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Weather tech is the best. Surf for a deal, but they're not cheap. Watch the classifieds here. They come up sometimes.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
CLanholm is on a distinguished road

Name: Chuck
CLanholm's Tacoma Gallery
The very first thing that I bought for my new truck was WeatherTech DigitalFit mats. They work as advertised. I wanted them immediately to keep anything from happening to the carpet so I got them right from weathertech.com. I didn't search around for price.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech
Old 06-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Like my huskys a lot. Cheaper than the weather techs too.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Weathertech.
Get with Scott with Truck Add-ons. I bought them for my truck and wife's Pilot from him. Or like they said, keep eye on the market place. They tend to pop up pretty regular.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech doesnt make one for the rear on a DC, Husky does, and so does rugged ridge.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
Foxone is on a distinguished road
Foxone's Tacoma Gallery
Sure they do, just saw a set on ebay for 187, front and back in black.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech. I have a set I'd sell ya on the cheap
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Strike that, first gen
Old 06-20-2013, 12:54 AM   #13
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
Hands down husky for 1st gen!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #14
Fatherof2 is on a distinguished road
Fatherof2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input guys.

I went with the Husky's.

135.00 including shipping for front and back.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #15
I just bought my set of huskys liners off amazon warehouse (return center) The fronts I paid $48.05 and the back $28.15. Perfect fitment and coverage. The husky boxes were alittle damage. Free 2 day shipping too
Old 06-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
The Snake Of Jakes
SuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
SuperJakeTheSnake's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech seems to be the way to go
Old 06-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Weathertech doesnt make one for the rear on a DC, Husky does, and so does rugged ridge.
2nd that. Weathertech dont make liners for 1st gen double cabs!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #18
TRDFORME is on a distinguished road
TRDFORME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post
2nd that. Weathertech dont make liners for 1st gen double cabs!
Do they make em for 1st gen extra cabs?
Old 06-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #19
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
How anyone can spend over $100 for a set of floor mats is absolutely beyond me... I have a set of Goodyear all weather mats that fit great, are thicker than Toyota OEM mats, and look amazing all for $40 bucks.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #20
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
How anyone can spend over $100 for a set of floor mats is absolutely beyond me... I have a set of Goodyear all weather mats that fit great, are thicker than he'll, and look amazing all for $40 bucks.

My husky liners are well worth the money IMO. They fit perfectly and are shaped almost like a bowl. Any water I may carry in from my shoes remains on the mats so my carpet stays clean and dry. They also have the teeth on the bottom so they NEVER slide around.