Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Right headlight brighter than left?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
paquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
paquu's Tacoma Gallery
Right headlight brighter than left?

Just as the title says. My right bulb seems to be brighter; having a much fuller area of illumination than my left. I have put in aftermarket headlight assemblies. I have also adjusted them to level the angle of projection. I have changed the bulbs to different ones too. Any ideas? Thanks

-Chris
Old 06-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paquu View Post
Just as the title says. My right bulb seems to be brighter; having a much fuller area of illumination than my left. I have put in aftermarket headlight assemblies. I have also adjusted them to level the angle of projection. I have changed the bulbs to different ones too. Any ideas? Thanks

-Chris
check the grounds and connections?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
450rider is on a distinguished road
450rider's Tacoma Gallery
Clean the plugs on the bulbs with some sand paper.