1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheel back space

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TimPall13, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Jun 14, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    TimPall13

TimPall13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Gresham Oregon
    Vehicle:
    3link SAS 02 SR5 Limited V6
    Lift: TrailGear 3link SAS with Fox 2.0 Coil overs in front. Custom Alcan Leafs with relocated Fox 2.0 shocks in rear. Sitting at 6in of lift. Armor: Relentless Fab Front bumper with home made hoops and Warn VR Evo 10s winch. Relentless Fab Rear bumper with swingout gate. Gears/Grip: 4.88 gears with ARB Air lockers front and rear. 35x12.5 Mickey Thimpson Baja Boss MTs on 17in Trail Ready Beadlock wheels. Lighting: 6000k 55w HID head lights in Retrofit Prejectors, KC Slim Light LEDs behind a Grillcraft grill and on CBI windshield mounts, And LED rock Lights. Performance: 6" deckplate mod, URD Crank Pulley, K&N air filter, ISR mod, and a AirRaid throttle body spacer, magnaflow muffler. Audio: Alpine speakers and sub running on a Alpine 5ch amp. All ran with Stinger wire kit, and a Pioneer AVH4100NEX DVD receiver. Extras: 15% Window Tint, Spray in bed liner, LineX coated factoey fender flares, Custom Roof rack/Track system, SoftTopper Canopy, Viair Dual 444c Onboard air with dual 2.5Gal tanks.
    Alright guys need your help! I'm running 305/70/16 Mtr tires on the factory 16x7 wheel. I have to run a 1" spacer to keep it from rubbing. It's time for new wheels to fit the tire size better and get rid of spacers. My question to you is what size of back space do you run? The wheels I am thinking are the mickey Thompson classic lock in black. Anyone running those? Picts? Please help guys cuz I'm new to this back space and wheels thing.
    Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top